Friday, September 4, 2009

I like rooftops. It brings you much nearer to the sky,
and gives you a false feeling of power.


Billard for the whole night & yeah, i won !

Have been listening to Fire Burning for the pasts two days, nice nice.
Club later on, with MDIS Classmate, like 6 months
never saw you people's already since we graduate? haha.
Joanne where s the fucking steamboat you arranged ? you bloody
told me friday, and yet its not happening! faster please,
i am left with like 6 days,haha.

Listen those army stories from my friends which has been through
for one years plus, it don't seems bad to me anymore but still having
those weird feelings,yeah huh.

The minute you're ready to tell me you feel the same,
i 'll drop my world for you but until than,
i'm sorry,i can't keep playing this games anymore.

How i hope i can explain again but
don't doubt my words (:

Jeremy

No comments: