Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 more days i be enlisted into army,pathetic huh.
The most i can feel happy right now ,its near my house,
things haven been prepared yet not even a non-camera phone,
only 2 pad locks and a bottle of powder, wtf right .
Got to get it all at once tomorrow , not much days left ,aw
no more weekend & club for me, heart dropped & of cause
i be missing alot of people's including my dog !
I said it when i am not drunk,
you are already in my mind,
everything is all about you now, only you can make me
laugh like mad,make me so angry that i wana smile (:
simple as that , i love you ,
but i know its just part of my thinking.

Went PH for UNDERAGE/mix party event , fuck those people's
who tells me its very fun & makes me accompany ,
this is the first time i look like a stone in the club and worst still ,
no liquor but coke. Those songs on ,looks so original that i can hear it
on youtube, including " I am yours " wtf .
There is a very big difference in songs between under/over party,
now i know & i went to cut my hair, real short now.
got to complete my whole series of dramas in two days time :(

bye

Jeremy

No comments: